Texas State University Logo
Banner Image
Flowers Hall 313
601 University Dr.
San Marcos, TX 78666

Dr. Michael J. Hennessy, Dean
Ph: (512) 245-2317
Fax: (512) 245-8291

Graduate Program in Liberal Arts

Texas State Links

Join the Conversation

adjust type sizemake font smallermake font largerreset font size

Graduate Minors in Liberal Arts

Some graduate degree programs in Liberal Arts require that the student declare a minor from among the programs offered in the College of Liberal Arts or in other colleges within the University. 

A complete list of minor programs offered by the University is available in the Graduate Catalog.  For more information about the following minors in the College of Liberal Arts, please consult with your Graduate Advisor, see the Graduate Catalog, or visit the web sites of the College's individual Departments and Centers.  The hours required are in addition to hours required for the major.