|► Download a brochure about |
the College of Liberal Arts
|► Request information about one |
or more degree programs
What do students think about the Graduate Program
in Liberal Arts?
In recent interviews, graduate students throughout Liberal Arts said:
- The graduate program offers excellent academic and career preparation by a talented and supportive faculty.
- The program provides significant opportunities to conduct research with faculty, experience outstanding internship and study abroad programs, and benefit from valuable research and teaching assistantships.
- The program offers the academic resources of a large university, in a small-campus atmosphere.
- The flexible class schedule makes attendance convenient to both full-time graduate students and students who work while pursuing
- Texas State's streamlined online application process makes it easy to apply to the graduate program.
To hear additional comments from graduate students, click on the links below.
If we haven't included an interview on a program you're interested in, we'll be glad to send you a brochure about it. We'll also help you schedule a visit to campus to see the program for yourself!
AnthropologyResearch with faculty; field studies abroad; good lab resources; strong financial aid
International Interdisciplinary program; internship opportunies abroad
Rhetoric and CompositionNew, leading-edge program; broadly applicable training; small classes, diverse viewpoints
Applied SociologyTraining that applies to a wide range of academic and non-academic fields
Technical CommunicationTraining for careers in information management and design, web design, technical writing, and more