Skip to Content

COLA Academic Suspension Appeal

This form is for students who would like to appeal their academic suspension.
You must FIRST see an academic advisor either in your major department or in the College of Liberal Arts Advising Center Be sure to submit this form before your appointment with the Associate Dean. 

Once Dr. Day receives the form, she will review it and email you about sending up an appointment. 

PLEASE NOTE:  Students who have been away from Texas State for one long semester or more and wish to return are considered former students.  All former students must reapply through Apply Texas (, in order to return to Texas State. More information may be found on the Undergraduate Admissions website (

For more information regarding suspension policies, please visit the section of the Undergraduate Catalog.