Liberal Arts Advising Center Operations in Response to COVID-19
The College of Liberal Arts Advising Center remains open and will continue to serve students amid the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to prioritize the health of the Texas State community while continuing to meet students’ academic advising needs, all services will be conducted virtually, over the phone, and via email. We invite you to select the option that works best for you.
- Traditional Advising Appointments
- One-on-one meeting with an academic advisor (30-minute appointment slot)
- May be completed virtually through Zoom or by phone
- To schedule an appointment, please call 512-245-1852
- Semester Plan Requests
- Request a list of summer and/or fall course options via the online form
- Completed semester plans are emailed to student’s TxState email account
- To request a semester plan, please click here.
- Email Your Advisor
- For advisor contact information, please click here.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to adapt to a rapidly changing situation. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 512-245-1852 or email LAAdvising@txstate.edu.
For updates and information related to Texas State University’s response to COVID-19, please visit: https://www.txstate.edu/coronavirus
We understand that these times are unprecedented and that students have many questions about university policies, processes, etc. Please check out TXST University's COVID-19 FAQ. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at 512.245.1852.