- Given the current global pandemic, faculty are encouraged to review and respond to grant notices that seek to address COVID-19 and the medical, behavioral, and societal issues that accompany this crisis.
- The Liberal Arts Funding Digest includes a list of funding opportunities that have been identified as relevant to research activities within the College of Liberal Arts. It is maintained by the Liberal Arts Research Coordinator and is distributed to Liberal Arts faculty via email every two weeks.
- This listing of funding opportunities relates to the publication of books, media, and other documents and the research conducted to produce and disseminate information on the published works.
- This listing of funding opportunities relates to travel costs and the fees to coordinate conferences.
- COS (Community of Science) Pivot is a subscription-based funding database that is available to all Texas State University faculty members. With Pivot, faculty members can identify funding sources relevant to their research endeavors, identify potential collaborators, track and share funding opportunities, and sign up to receive email alerts when new opportunities become available.
- The Foundation Directory Online Professional is a subscription-based database available through the Alkek Library. The database includes detailed funder profiles, program details, and application guidelines for a number of U.S. foundations, corporate giving programs, and grantmaking public charities, plus a growing number of non-U.S. grantmakers.